Monday 5 April 2010

CHANGE OF MUSE




I try to make my designs "of the moment" and select my muse accordingly. So while the Wonderful Amy Winehouse was an absolutely perfect foil for my knit designs last year, I feel that my fabric designs are taking a new direction and are therefore in need of a new muse. Soooo it just has to be the Glorious Lady Gaga - as she is completely other worldly, she fits my criteria as a modern, zany contemporary icon who is already associated with cutting edge design. La Gags is everywhere - this images courtesy of the cover of Elle. With much appreciation to my former muse I also include a picture of Amy "wearing" one of my knit designs - thanks to the magic of Photoshop! In the coming months keep a look out for Lady Gaga "sporting" my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment